Friday, November 13, 2009

Fix-It Friday: Shedding a Little Light

I have to say that I just went all out and had a little editing fun with this li'l guy. I tried not to make it look overdone - but wanted to give it a little character.

11-13-09 fixed

Here is my Picnik Process:

  • Edit - Auto Fix
  • Rotate (don't remember how many degrees)
  • Advanced - Curves - Ambrotype - Color Override 50% - Fade 50%
  • Touch Up - Wrinkle Remover (for under the eyes) - Airbrush (to soften the face)
  • Curves - Lighten from center - Velvia (faded)
  • Touch Up - Eye Bright
  • Curves - Lighten from center a bit more

In other words, after I darkened things up a bit with the Ambrotype, I enjoyed shedding a little light on the subject. ;)

1 comment:

KaitlynRae said...

I love that you are sharing your tips! I've been experimenting with Picnik a ton! It's so much fun. It's fun to see what others do to touch up photos. ;o)
Do you use picnik for your photos with just one item in color and the rest in black and white?
Thanks for sharing!!

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP