Saturday, October 3, 2009

Prices

There is no charge for my work, but I will receive a free-will donation for a greater cause than just "profit.". Here's why.

My photography talents belong to the Lord and I'm willing to take a step of faith by letting Him provide for our needs, by working through others to determine how much they should give. This is one way that I have felt challenged as of late to trust the Lord. All proceeds will go directly to our missionary endeavors in Berlin, Germany.

If you choose me to do your family/children/baby/wedding/engagement/senior photographs, you will be helping us get to Germany. And that is a bigger blessing ANY DAY, then receiving a said amount for my labor as a "photographer." I am a missionary first - and look forward to seeing how God will provide through the talents he's given me.

No comments:

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP